Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Udyr Roundup

 "That is our path." - Udyr

Well, that's about it for our friend Udyr!  I hope you enjoyed our time with the BAMF animal spirit as much as I have.  Here's a quick roundup of his posts, and subsequent links related to those posts.  Tomorrow and friday I'll have some other, non-character-specific posts for you, and on Friday I'll be announcing our next character profile for Monday =)

The Life and Times of Udyr
Character Breakdown


The Udyr Workout
The Skills of Udyr Part 1: Martial Arts
The Skills of Udyr Part 2: Survivalism
The Philosophy of Udyr
Facebook
Twitter
Riot Games
League of Legends
Signup for League of Legends Free <--My shameless referral link ^_^

That's it for now.  Also, I just stuck a poll up on the right side of the blog, go vote! =)  I'll see you tomorrow!

Until then, continue to be awesome!

Dan "DaRatmastah" Wallace

Udyr, League of Legends and all  property therein are © Copyright Riot Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment